Monday, June 6, 2011

A dedication for my special person.

Hello candy!

I've been like a jerk lately since I've rarely blog and do stuff that is important to me and myself. SO! I can't really promise anything at the moment. I am rather busy with the practical training. Anwyaysssss!


Today is a very special day for my heart, my soul and my handsome bf! It's HIS BIRTHDAY!!!! Happy Birthday syg! Heeeeee....! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday to YOU!!

Actually, I'm trying not to praise him yet, I want to make him think that I forgotten his birthday but I actually didn't forget his birthday at all.. Do you get it?? You don't?? it's like this..

Arief; You've forgottenn my birthday!
Me: OMG! I did!
Arief: How could you!
Me: Syg, syg.. see here, tadaaa! A meal appropriate for your birthday! Yeeeaaaa! Happy birthday! I didn't forget your birthday at all! Lalalala

zingerbug.com

If you don't get it yet! You're in trouble man! Anwyays,
I wanted to spend the weekend with him celebrating his birthday and lots more but he couldn't make it here to KL since there were assignment and other works for him to do. SO i had to spend my weekends walking about ampang and visiting the rest of my family. Huhu what to do?

My plans of cooking this fillet of dory with mustard cream sauce is out the door, unfortunately. Hence, I'll try to make it a perfect one if he'll come.


To my beloved! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great life ahead of you, with all your dreams coming true and a long and prestige life.  Semoga you, panjang umur dan sihat sentiasa. InsyaAllah.


hehe :P I can't say that word but you definitely know what I'm saying... :)

Have a great one. I'll always mulahmula you.. :P

1 comment:

NinaRevenant said...

Ooo you used my HB Cupcake photo. Thanks so much... glad you enjoyed it :D