Sunday, April 3, 2011

A party for the heart

Hello Candy!

I know I've been away for a long time already. But I'll make it up to you, I'll try to post something in time. I'm sort of sad actually. Honestly I am.. I still am.. and I'm not going to lie about it but I'm crying in many way possible.

instead of telling you in a long paragraph I've decided to short listed everything and well here it is:

1. I've finished with my finals yeaa!!
2. I've finished studying! no more studying!!
3. I haven't graduated yet :((
4. I need to do 6 months worth of practical
5. I can't have my convo this year along with my batches! :(((
6. i won't be able to see my adore friends!
7. I won't be able to see my king kong, rimau, kambing, tuntung and kak min (whose name i don't know)
8. I haven't got to spend much time with arief as I wanted too :(
9. I'm going to miss my syg arief!!
10. I miss my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11. I miss the sight of life there
12. it's mama, shahrul and my birthday lunch today
13. I AM 23 YEARS OLD NOW!!

It's five years. TOTAL! So yeah, my studying days are over and my working days will begin next week monday! so I'm overwhelm by it but i'm kinda sad though. It's like the familiar faces you wanted to see, well they live far away from where I'm staying so it's hard. I miss them. I miss him. I will miss that life of studying there. It's where i can run free. trust me, life as a student is a life you can never forget. why? easy its the most easily thing you can do. and as student there's always a life. as an employess? not really, you're always stuck in traffic and in meetings.

if you get what i mean.

to all my friends: thank you for your wishes and i miss you so very much!
to my beautiful boyfriend; thank you for spending time with me, though it was short but i will remember it always. i will always love u. Our next life will soon begin and i hope every challenge comes, you can fight it. you're a fighter!

:)

No comments: