Thursday, February 3, 2011

Loveable Lane

Hello Candy!

So if you hadn't notice on my Facebook that I recently went on a DATE!! With two of my high school friends! Ct and Jay! Yeah!! That rhymed! hahaha Anyway, I'm going to tell you all about it! it's so fun yesterday!

First off, the night before, I set up an alarm on my phone to rang at 8.30 so i could get ready and make up and blablabla, but, the phone never rang!!! UHHHH!! My mom woke me up and like 10am! I was suppose to be at Pavilion at 11AM!!! And I got ready as fast as i could, I mean I was like in fast and furious with my self! I dislike my make up so much but my friends said "it looked good" but you've should seen how mane times I tried to changed it.. I tried like 5 times but it came up like that? huh... I really dunno! Another thing was that, I was suppose to wear purple but I couldn't find my dress, and it was somewhere there?? I think so I've decided to wear brown or warm colour tones. I think that's why I'd changed my make up a lot! So guess what? with the spinning in my room with make up all over the place and my scarf being changed so much too in an hour or less? I could say like 45mins?? tops hahahaha So fast! But it wasn't fun. But I made it out with looking great according to my friends.. you'll see

so, at around 10.45 or so, I got out of the house and rushed my way through the streets, calling arief telling him I would be going out with my friends and Well, I was walking, i'm out of breath! My new home is really near to the train so it's in walking distance like 500m or something like that?? I dunno I suck at measuring and math.. (yet you're an accounting student?) oh ok! so I was walking or run walking or whatever you call it, and ct called saying she'd arrived but I was LATE! uuuu!! Hmmm I wasn't too happy but I made it to the train like 5 mins or so, and waited for the train like 5 mins or so, I was pissed sweaty and I think i'd put perfume on.. wait... wait... yup I did! while waiting, I texted with arief, my mom and ct telling them i was waiting for the train and well the train was late! i was late! and I was sweatyyyy!! YUCK! So when it'd arrived, i counted the stops like first i thought it was 8, then I look again it was 6 but actually it was 7 stops from where I was.. huhu.. and thank you I didn't embarrassed myself! after getting of hang tuah, I went to monorail and decided to take a train since from there I could walk rather than walk from hang tuah, which would make me more sweaty, yucky and late! Ughhhh.. so waiting for the train and I'd came fast! I was happy. And I walked all the way from Lot 10 to pavilion with sweatyness and yuckyness. So i arrived but I went to the ATM first.

Later, I saw ct and I was like hugsss.. (eee I'm sweaty) but who cares! i didn't meet them for like ages! I missed them so much! Afterwards, I saw a GAP bag, i was like did you guys go shopping?? it turned out to be my scarfs that I asked ct to buy for me and she gave me 5 scarfs but since jay was there i gave her 1 of it. It was nice! Ohh.. I loved the scarfs! THANK YOU CT!! so we went to buy our food and chitchat a bit. About the crisis in egypt, ct is a dentistry student in egypt, so yeah i was worried about her and jay talked about her ex and school she's a teacher. I talked about crap, i dunno? I didn't remember :P but anyway, About the food?? uhh.. I was eating korean! it was my fave dish in the whole of pavilion! kimchi ramyeon! but didn't take photos because it was drying up and the ramen was getting over cooked! so I'll post photos later of the foods.. swelll!!!


later, we walked and found the times bookstore, I was like being uhmm a promoter? to ct which book to buy or which book not to buy, she decided to buy one it's from kazuo ishiguro. It's a wonderful book, i mean the writer is noted "the best writer of the century" right? Who wouldn't like it. So Ct bought the book and it's this book "never let me go" 
oh before i forgot, the photo link is from amazon.com. So i'd recommended her the book. I haven't finished reading it yet but I loved it from the first few chapter i'd already read. 

Later, we watch the movie "the green hornet" ahahaha i actually wanted to writr the green lantern! hahaha I'm laughing myself off it's was funny! Oh yup... The movie was a bomb! It was funny and though there's not much action involve I mean i was expecting like kung fu man! Jay chou! Yea. he was handsome! I'd love him it the movie, I'm a fan of his actually. but the english, I didn't think it was great, I didn't get some words jay chou was saying. So that's not a good thing. It's his amercian debut but i do wish he did his best and the american accepted him there. I wish you the best man! You're like a very good singer and actor. Plus you're handsome!  I'm not going to comment on the movie but i thought it was funny and cool though there are mishaps but I had fun watching it. I was laughing my ass off haha.. But actually we were chosen to pick two movies, it was either the green horner (there i go again the green lantern???) or KHURAFAT a scary malaysian movie. But me and ct didn't want to because the reviews were scary and I can't sleep at night! 

After the movie, Ct had to go home, so yeah we separeted and Left for our homes. I didn't tell you much about my time with them because It's best If I only know, it's my memories of them. I love them dearly and I do hope they do their best in the future, get married have kids, great jobs and well Friends Forever! 

For ct:
"I wish you all the best in your life. I hope you take care of youself there and hope that no harm is done on you. I'm worried hell that if anything happens to you, because I can't help you there since i'm here but I will pray for your safety as well as your health. Thank you for spending time with me and jay, and thanking for the lovely scarfs! I do want more hehehe I love you for being my friend and you're always in my mind."

For jay (jay chou :P)
"there are other great guys in the world, I know someday, you'll find him. Don't go looking, It'll turned up. Life must be lived in the fullest and fastest way possible. You're beautiful. You know you're beautiful. I know you have a very big heart and that you'll always make your way. It takes time to handle it. You'll manage it. Don't worry. I'm hoping you have a great adventure as a teacher and you'll teach all the great things in life for them. Train them and have them to expect the world as we all know it!"

Oh here's the photos!


this is ct lunch for such a small girl! nasi padang and gimbap!

Jay's luch, ikan bakar! yummmyyy..

kerabu manga or mango salad. Jay's lunch..

this is us!
(blue: jay, purple and pink: ct, striped brown and grey: your's truly!)

me doing funny faces and habit 

I so agree!

me and ct

me and jay

ct and jay

ct and me with funny faces..

as you can see, i need to lose the weight. Oh so help me! hahaha No food! Yummmy nyumm nyumm :P

Bye candy! 

No comments: