Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kittens Upgrade!

Hello Candy!

So I've updated the blog to a new layout. A more simple and something which I think is a great new way to express with the colour and bashful. But I'm not so sure since I kinda think my old layout is better than this one. However, though the old layout sort of had navigations and some error in terms of the comment. Not everyone can comment on it, so I've decided to change to allow people to comments.

I hope you'll like as much as I do. All the backgrounds are from blogger. There's no more from other sources maybe just the pictures I've posted. When, if you look at it very thoroughly you might find some thing new in which I'm not going to tell you. If your a loyal reader, I'm sure you'll find it.

Anyway, I'm going to bed now. Tomorrow I have 4 classes! and 3 are direct from 8am to 1pm and the last class would be from 5pm onwards.

Good night my little lovelies.

No comments: