Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's the great ravine!

Hello candy!

I'm not sure how I should begin  but let's begin, I think I'm having a writers block. I'm not sure what it means or what the heck it is but I'm finding a dead end to my creative writing blog. Hmmmm... I mean I've read others blog and other creative writing tumblr, but those people are like damn man, I wanted to write that and it was so superb the way the wrote it. Compared to mine, I'm like mediocre. I don't know. I starting to judge myself now. Is it worth it? or Is it damaging me? You know? I'm not sure if you do but I hope you do. 

So, I'm gonna be truthful to you, I want to change my layout for my blog (both I think) but we'll see.. If I found anything interesting then maybe. 

Maybe that could help me, find better idea. 

But truthfully, there are people reading my blog and the respond is so nice but I'm judging that too. I guess I need to kick it up a notch yeah?

No comments: