Saturday, February 5, 2011

Away on a cold day

Hello Candy!

Well, today's saturday and tomorrow, I will be going back to Muadzam and I'm kinda worried because of the flood that's been going on and stuff, so I'm a bit worried if the road is okay or not, or you know. I'm just that worried!

Another thing is that, I'm going to be leaving mama. And it sort of a burden for me to leave her, she's going to be home alone with no one to take care of her, I know she can take care of herself, but as a daughter and I'm literally living with her, I am sorry for doing so. I only have 2 more months to go and I just want her to be happy and in 2 more months, I will be back home working and taking really good care of her. I hope I do well, and I appreciate it if people would help me too.

So It rained today, Hmmm that's not a good sign. Pray that tomorrow will be sunny and lively.

Bye Candy!

No comments: