Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wonderous!

Hello candy!

I know it's a bit late but i just have to blog about this. So today I'm like hype about movies, songs and now I've remembered that I actually like this one writer and I totally forgot about her because it was ages ago! Omg! I think you should read ella enchanted before you look at the movie. I fell in love with that book, it was when I was still in high school. i read that book like dozen times already. I just love it! I also remembered about another book "the wish" it was nice and very typical according to ilina, my best friend but i liked it a lot just like ella enchanted! It was magical and she really wrote magic! I don't know, it profounds me a lot! Well.. Please keep on reading, it's fun and full of wonders!

Trala! Bye candy!

No comments: