Tuesday, November 23, 2010

surreal!

Hello candy!

It's late and i'm blogging.. I just got back home from Negeri sembilan for something, heeee.. i'm getting married :P trlalalala hahaha nope not actually Just went there to get some fresh air and see the scene there. So yeah. it was fun but tiring. anyway, I saw these nice photos on tumblr i think.. i dunno.. havent check that out yet but It's nice and I love the photo I just love photos with nature, retro, old effect and sun effect.. i dunno.. it's so nice that i just love these. but not as much as i love the teddy starbucks picture a few post below.. it's so cute that teddy bear~!!grrrr~!!! OMG! just look at them! i hope you'll love them.. tralalala enjoy~!



<="" div="" src="http://s3prod.weheartit.netdna-cdn.com/images/5094605/tumblr_lc8ug5twEi1qf323to1_500_large.jpg?1290452218">



all from:



Aren't these lovely? I hope you love them.. :)

bye candy!

No comments: