Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm Suffering

Hello candy!

Is it me or did I wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? Honestly I don't know! seriously I am bored to death and lonely! I can't put my finger on anything. I cleaned my room today, half of it the other half needs equipment that is missing. I don't know. While I was cleaning, I was sitting down and folding my cloths and stuff, i let out a huge "SIGH" I was like, what is wrong with me today? I don't know... I really have no idea. I text a few of my friends but none of them replied.. i called arief but he is too busy.. I tried blogwalking but it's get boring from time to time... I tried writing part 2 of one day and i got stump! a writer's block! and i tried sweeping the floors and the bathroom but nothing is fulfilling me... I really have no idea! no idea! i think today would be the 4 or 6 time i called arief and he is definitely bored listening to me calling him.. i know it btw.. i got the feeling through his voice.

sometimes, i feel like i'm alone. all alone. I've got something I need isn't that enough? Do i need something else? Please help me ease these pain on my chest! it's killing me! I don't know! I seriously don't know what is wrong with me... i feel like i want to cry and there is no reason to cry.. i feel like killing myself for what reason? i feel like hitting things and smashing them but for what? FOR WHATT??!! insignificant reason! I don't know.. i don't know..

No comments: