Tuesday, November 23, 2010

10 things I hate about you

I love the movie so much, I literally can watch it every time. It doesn't bore me at all. I like the movie because I don't know you know, it's not like all the magic movies and other type of movies. And heath ledger is hot! RIP And Joseph Gordon Levitt was so adorable in this movie and he grew up and acted in 500 days of summer which is also the bomb for me! Ahh... What wonderful movies.. I like indie movies just like I love indie music.. I don't know. My mind is weird.. anyway, the reason why I blog again in 10 minutes or so I don't know i didn't watch the time is because I was trying to post something on my wall at FB and the lyric for this movie 10 things i hate about you came up to my mind, its the ending song where the band was playing on the roof. Yup that song. So i'm going to post the lyrics since it's being played on my head and I don't have the song so I have to watch the movie yea! Just love..

Watch it! So cool!

Songwriters: Nielsen, Rick



I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me
And I'm begging you to beg me

I want you to want me
I need you to need me
And I'd love you to love me

BRIDGE:
I'll shine up my old brown shoes
I put on a brand new shirt
I get home early from work
If you say that you love me

CHORUS:
Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you crying
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you crying
Feeling all alone without a friend you know you feel like dying
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you crying

I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me
And I'm begging you to beg me

BRIDGE:
I'll shine up my old brown shoes
I put on a brand new shirt
I get home early from work
If you say that you love me

CHORUS:
Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you crying
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you crying
Feeling all alone without a friend you know you feel like dying
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you crying

Hey

Feeling all alone without a friend you know you feel like dying
Oh, didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you crying

I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me
And I'm begging you to beg me

I want you to want me
I want you to want me
I want you to want me
And I want you to want me

No comments: