Monday, August 23, 2010

Fantasia~!

Hello candy,

Since I'm waiting for my friends to finish with their part of the assignment and do wait for discussion, I'm going to post about my dream wedding.. :P hahahaha I know right.. really??? it might happen! it's only a dream though, Just hoping.. but seriously I doubt it going to happen...



I'm so happy for Hilary Duff who got recently wed.. Best wishes for you, Hilary! from one your fan! hehe


I like hair like this because it's easy and very elegant. Also, it is very chic and fashionable. However though, I wear a scarf (tudung) So this type of hair is not in the question. Hurmmmm



tumblr dashboard


rings.. gosh~!! Bling Bling.. I kind of like cuts and shapes like these but there are other options~!



morphinebliss




morphinebliss




morphinebliss


dresses?? haha well I'm a muslim thus I need to be Muslimah in all way possible~! so I can't have vera wang design for me, I'm not that rich!!! Honestly though, her dresses are really pretty and If only! if only then maybe.. right?? I can only dream of dresses like this...

if you want you can look at her website. OMG!! I loving all of it! But my top 10 would be callalily, dylan, eleanor, devon, daphne, deandra, amelia and tatiana.

I kinda like dresses like this for its waist and longigation. hahaha I want to look taller!! Serious candy, I'm 4 ft 11!! I'm not yet 5 ft!! Not reaching it either!


details like this is just amazing!!



themes...?? I like a lot of them! some would be garden theme, beach theme, simple river runs through theme, white theme, sakura theme and well... MANY!



morphinebliss




don't you think it's a bit lavish and rich?? Yep.. I think so too..

I have to say I havent thought about the food!! Would malaysian food mixed with this lavish and extravagant theme?? Hurmmm Well I hope you guys can guess..

well I guess thats it for my dream wedding but I haven't really thought of it thoroughly, only just what to wear, the ring.. the cake???!! OMG I left that one out.. HUrmm... Maybe later..



Bye candy!! It's time to finish with assignment!
Still doing assignment~!! and its 9.11AM

No comments: