Wednesday, July 7, 2010

cold

hello candy!

today is a very cold day! it rained and it was freezing like winter cold! besides I was wearing shorts so yeah, that's why it's cold hehe.. nothing usual about it though. All random coldness here in muadzam!

I am feeling rather in pain right now! Because I want to see


GERMANY VS. SPAIN


so much!!! I'm actually bored and frustrated that's all I could think of! really man! PLUSSSS I have no tv here and my friend yaya's tv can't get the channel that shows the game! Someone please help me! I want to watch the game!! Ohh Iker Casillas I hope you guys win!! Go spain! I am honestly the supporter for real madrid because of him!


IKER CASILLAS


however suddenly, i fell for messi. I don't know why though. I don't think his handsome nor cute but something about him makes me like him. I think I like him no matter how hard and bad he played. I think he is the best of the best and I hope he does well in his career. He gain my support! Go messi!

LIONEL MESSI


I hope spain got to go to the finals and argentina was the rival but argentina didn't make it. I vote and scream for them. They will always play the best and I hope maradona still coach them for next world cup. I want him too. I fight back and show what he couldn't. I'm sure now if he does stick to coaching argentina maybe he knows the pro's and con's. So yeah. maradona please. stay.


DIEGO MARADONA

No comments: