Friday, June 25, 2010

Hello Candy.

I'm not depressed or sad. I'm just lost in translation. I don't want to fight for anything anymore. I already have what I want and that is to ease Mama's life and burdden. Even if I got any money from anywhere, I would give it up for her or maybe pay the car payment. I wouldn't want to fight and have people agonizing me or giving me advices that isn't worth it. I'm not saying I don't listen to any advices. I do. I just don't like it when people just think of themselves instead of the other. Think about other people. Think about how life is when you're in lost. Mama always said to me that

"if you alleviate other people life, Allah will alleviate your life too"


For me that's the truth. I don't want people to feel burden because of me, or people to be sympathetic of me. Just be you and let me be me. I am what I am. Don't nag or complain, It's not nice to do so.

Thank you for any of you who are nice to me. I really appreciate it. It means a lot.

No comments: